Most people look at over weight or obese people and think that they spend too much time at the kicthen table. Obesity is very common especially in the south. North Carolina is ranked tenth in this epedemic. Wake county is one of the highest over weight counties in the south. Obesity is more than just overeating it has many factors such as genetics glandelar issues, environment, and psychological.
I am a over weight girl, who has a over weight sister, and we have a over weight cousin. With this sentence alone I prove over weight families are very common. My first plan is to find out about the "fat gene" and is it real.
I actually do think genetics are involved in decing what size a person is. You can gain weight when you get older because of your metabolism, so whts to keep slow metabolism from gettin gto younger people? I have a friend who's i guess you can say overweight. She even started going to the gym with a personal trainer but it didn't really help her much. I don't know about her food consumption or whatnot, but i just think sometimes people are the way they are because of their body's chemical structure. Like with the way I am and the way I live i am the size I am. Because of my lack of motivation and joy of relaxing my body is not in the best of shape, but its also how my body functions..if that makes any sense. I think it just depends on the situation.
ReplyDelete