Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Poison is on every corner!

Environment plays a very big part in this scary epidemic. On every Conor is the expression people like to use to describe the amount of fast food places but it's worse than the expression. Traveling down  55 from Fuquay to Cary alone without counting sit and wait places there are fifteen fast food places. Other states try to keep alot of fun activities to entertain and make money from but in this southern state in this particular county food is and has been the thing to do. Movies theatres and bowling ally's are not on the top of the to do list but burgers, fries, and fried chicken highlights the day. Perhaps NC is meeting supply and demand with working families, college students, and busy lifestyles lead to quick meals. Quick meals are usually fried and high in fat. You could turn your head and not eat it. I have decided that strangers no longer feed me. I only eat at home these people that own these franchises will not show at my funeral to say I was a loyal customer.
I choose my health from now on instead of convince. I hope anyone struggling with weight and health issues will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment