Thursday, December 2, 2010

Living Healthy

I told myself a year ago that it was either living healthy or surgery. Within that time I have lost and gained but have kept an even fifty off now I want to loose sixty more. I have to do it in sections or it gets tiring. Doing this blog I can truly see my struggle with open eye's. This blog makes me realize that my weight has many contributing factors and it will take the right attitude to handle it or take control over it.
The sites that will be helpful to anyone struggling with weight or wondering what beside over eating can cause obesity should check out http://www.smartstart.com/ , http://www.obesity.com/ , and http://www.weightwatchers.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say you've been doing an awesome job keeping a good attitude about your health. I have an issue gaining and losing weight too. I probably gain and lose 15 pounds in a given year, which may not be much compared to your 50, however I just wanted to say I totally know how hard it is to keep a positive outlook. My problem is in my motivation. I know I need to work out to lose weight, and I want to stay fit, but it is a HUGE task to talk myself into actually doing the work. I actually am hoping that through my blog I'll somehow get myself into the right mindset to be healthier about my life. Another thing that may help you out, that I've found, is that you can have work out videos at home. This way when I don't have time to go out I can pop onto Exercise on Demand (if you have time warner cable), and do a quick 10 minute workout in my down time. I also find that I'm more willing to do the work out if the instructor is likable to me and is positive and friendly throughout the workout. SOme may rather have a "go getter" who's stern (like Jillian MIchaels), but also keeps with you on your progress. That works for me too sometimes. Anyways, just wanted to say good job and I admire your good attitude.

    ReplyDelete